《解决日常冲突》组长手册（电子版, 简体字版）Resolving Everyday Conflict Small Group Leader Guide (e-copy, simplified Chinese characters)
Resolving Everyday Conflict Small Group Leader Guide
Product: Resolving Everyday Conflict Small Group Leader Guide
Language: Chinese (simplified Chinese characters)
This small group leader guide will help you understand the information you need to know in order to lead a Resolving Daily Conflict small group study. This guide includes:
- The detailed structure of each lesson.
- A detailed list of eight important things the small group leader should do.
- Four important suggestions to follow to ensure that you are prepared to lead weekly.
- The specific details of each lesson that you need to know beforehand.
- Provide insight into some things to consider during the preparation process, for example:
- What should you do when the discussion digresses?
- How do you lead people to Christ?
We highly recommend that you read this leader’s guide before leading a group study.
We also provide additional lesson plans, PPT, and a small group leader’s training to help you lead this study in an effective way. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for purchasing the Resolving Daily Conflict small group leader guide. We hope you can practice the peacemaking principles found in these materials.
In view of intellectual property rights, purchasers need to comply with the following requirements:
- The purchaser can only print one copy per purchase.
- The purchaser will not print or distribute the electronic version of the Resolving Daily Conflict leader guide for distribution to others or upload it to the Internet.
- If you value this material and want to share it with people or teams around you, please recommend our website so they can personally purchase the materials.
If you would like to know more about how to start a small group in Chinese, please contact Peacemaker Ministries’ team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.